1. CONCEPT: Connection
2. APPROACH: People form connections. I make connections. I can connect people to you.
3. RATIONALE: Use my connection with Juno, a very likable dog, to show the connection that I have with the outdoors, and the connections that I form with people.
4. IMPLIED NOTIONS:
· I am the quintessential BC girl
· We would get along well, I’m easy to work with
· I represent myself by my dog: active, intelligent, easy to get along with
5. WHAT WE/I LIKE ABOUT THIS CONCEPT:
· All of my exploring is done with my dog
· Juno is relatable, many people will immediately be drawn to her
· Border collies are active & intelligent breeds, reflecting me
· Connected, personal
· Non judgemental